Social media has become a marketing tool you need to master for your business. With more than 2.4 billion users on Facebook and more than 1 billion active users on Instagram it is the marketing channel you cannot ignore.
Every month we create at least 1000 Social Media posts. Since January our campaigns have reached more than 10,500,000 South Africans who were specifically selected because they are who our clients are looking for.
We're a social media agency that serves B2C companies. We're currently managing 30 Facebook & Instagram pages for clients. Cuberoo is proud to say that we genuinely love every single one of our clients - we believe in what they do and that fuels us!
We are Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok & Linkedin experts because these are platforms & Investments for our clients.
To be effective and efficient we have over the years perfected our process which helps us consistently create and manage multiple social media platforms with success.
1. We start by doing an audit on your social media channels to determine how we will approach yours.
2. We draw up your social media strategy.
3. We decide which of our packages will work the best for you or we create one that uniquely caters to your needs.
4. We have a meeting/phonecall/email the 2nd week of every month to establish what's important for that month.
5. We send you the content plan in advance for the next month for you to comment on.
6. Once we have signed-off we can schedule your posts and run your campaigns for the next month.
7. We look at your analytics to assess what works, what did not and what we can change to ensure each month is better than the previous one.
Find your voice online.
Cuberoo helps you:
Draw up your social media strategy
Schedule content plans two weeks before the start of a new month
Create sponsored ads that cannot be ignored
Contact us today to arrange a meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for Social Media training?
We provide social media courses that will teach you the top to bottom of Social Media, and how to use it efficiently