Evolve your business
Is your brand/logo:
Timeless: Will it still be beautiful in 5/10 years?
Simple: Does it have a clear message?
Relevant: Does it fit in with the current consumer culture?
Authentic: Is there nothing else like it?
If your brand isn't relevant, simple, authentic, and relevant it might be time for a rebrand. A logo is a visual symbol used to identify a company. This graphic element will become synonymous with your service delivery/products and will represent what you stand for. We use design theory to create brands that move businesses forward.
A rock-solid brand is the core of the marketing efforts of a business. Brands that leave our studio can be printed on everything from a pen to a helicopter or truck and can work on any color. Our highly- effective process ensures a less than one-month turn-around time.
A brand is how you make people feel. We explore what makes your business stand out and create magic using a process that explores and discovers unique insights with you.
OUR REBRANDING PROCESS
T’s & C’s:
• 50% non-refundable deposit required. 50% is payable before final files are shared.
• Extra fee is charged should you require different variations of the logo.
• Extra fee is charged should you require more business card, email signature or letterhead options. Branding projects are capped
to 40 hours unless stated otherwise.
1. Visual Strategy Session: This one-hour session has been created to understand what your brand needs to look like. NDA is signed before the session.
2. We present 2 x options based on the strategy session.
3. Once presented we can make up to 3 x changes on the chosen option.
4. The final logo is provided in all possible formats and colors on a USB in our famous brand box.
5. We provide you with a Corporate Identity Manual which ensures consistency when your brand is used or printed by any supplier.
6. You will also receive stationary designs: a letterhead, business card & email signature.
7. Lastly, we create your social media profile image & cover image
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS